2018 ISFA Body Flower Contest
The contest will be held Saturday March 17, 2018 at the Cocktail Reception
- This is a body flower contest i.e.: hair piece, head piece, corsage (pin on or wrist), arm band, bracelet, belt, boutonniere, boa, ankle or shoe piece, necklace.
- Designer will be given a package containing materials to be included in the body flower design. Designer may use fresh flowers they provided or from the corsage bar.
- Designer has to include all the materials. (Like the Chopped basket, as much or as little but have to use a portion of everything.)
- Finished design should incorporate the materials given and fresh florals/foliage.
- Designer will obtain their items at the ICPF corsage bar between 1-4pm Saturday, March 17, 2018.
- Design will be worn by Designer.
- All entries will be judged during the Cocktail hour prior to the Presidents Awards Banquet.
- Photos will be taken in a designated area.
- Awards will be given at the Awards Banquet.
- Judges decision will be final. No score sheets will be available for review by contestants.
- 1st prize Hands-on class at 2019 AFDS and featured on ISFA Facebook page