Sponsored by ISFA
- This grant is available to any ISFA Active Member in good standing and their employees, regardless of age. Employers, employees, co-workers or family members of the grant evaluators are ineligible to apply.
- Each applicant must compile a letter of intent to include personal background, education, work experience, interest in the floral industry, and why you should be awarded this grant. The applicant must also provide two TYPED letter of recommendations from their employer or an professional industry individual in good standing.
- The applicants will then be called by a grant evaluator for a phone interview.
- The grant will be awarded during the Awards Ceremony.
- The recipient of the grant will receive a grant that must be used to attend a floral design class at accredited floral design school, college or university, floriculture or horticulture classes, AIFD Symposium, ICPF Certification or ICPF Advanced Workshops. Receipts must be given to the ISFA treasurer upon completion of the schooling. The recipient MUST remain employed by an ISFA Active Member in good standing until completion of the grant or the grant will be forfeited. If for any reason the recipient cannot utilize the grant, the first alternate will be awarded the grant. The grant must be used by March 31, 2019 or be forfeited.
- Application, letter of intent and reference letter MUST BE POSTMARKED by Feb. 25, 2018 or the contestant will not be eligible to apply.
- Each applicant is encouraged to have a full or conference registration to the Annual Floral Design Show and will be responsible for their personal ISFA conference expenses.
Application: 2018 Bill Blythe Educational Endowment Grant
ISFA Active Member’s Name: _____________________________________________________________________
Daytime Phone Number_________________________________
Evening Phone Number______________________________________
Tina Davis, ISFA Vice-President Blythe Flowers 1231 La Salle St, Ottawa, IL 61350