About the Illinois State Florists’ Association
ISFA is made up of hundreds of florists within Illinois and surrounding states. Our mission is to educate our members through bootcamps, ICPF certification program, Annual Floral Design Show, and much more. By educating our members through these methods we will help you create a stronger floral industry.
Membership in the Illinois State Florists Association, on it’s 111th year in 2016, covers a range of benefits to address the needs of florists large or small, urban or rural, newly opened or even the seasoned, established business. Our members include retail florists, freelance florists, event florists, floral students, and associate members which include wholesalers, manufacturers and service providers that work specifically with floral retailers.
As a member you will receive...
We have many opportunities for participating in educational programs throughout the state.
- Two day design boot camps
- Annual Floral Design Show with numerous hands- on classes, design programs, and competitions
- Illinois Certified Professional Florist Program
One of the greatest benefits of joining ISFA is the ability to network with fellow florists and vendors.
- Network with wholesalers and fellow florists at our Annual Floral Design Show
- Join the conversation on our Facebook page and ‘Illinois Floral Design Boot Camp Ready’ Facebook group
- Make lifelong friends and colleagues that can help you grow your business
Our Florist Information and Legislative Committee is assigned the duty of being your voice with legislators.